YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, WE HAVE ANSWERS.
We are open to the public. You do not need any special affiliation or membership to shop here.
All money above and beyond operating expenses goes to local chapters of Disabled American Veterans. Learn more about us here.
No, we have one location, with one big sales floor, to give you the largest selection and best prices.
Call us at (563) 386-3002 to talk with one of our friendly employees who will happily answer your question(s).
Disabled American Veterans
Donations can be dropped off at our store located at 1112 W. Kimberly Dr., Davenport, IA 52806.
Absolutely nothing! It’s a free service we proudly offer just for donating your items to the DAV.
We pick up donations all around the Davenport area and some of the outlying smaller communities. Call us at (563) 386-3002 to find out if we pick up donations in your area.
Donations are picked up Monday through Friday starting at 8AM, until all scheduled donations are picked up for that day. There are a few exceptions, such as weather and vehicle breakdown.
While we do accept most donated items, there are some items we do not accept, including:
- Entertainment centers
- Tube televisions (unless they have built in VCR/DVD)
- Waterbeds, waterbed headboards or pieces to waterbeds
- Headboards, with built in shelving
- Computers older than 10 years (no non-flat monitors)
- Any chemicals
- Pianos or organs are accepted, but they must be delivered to store
- Tires/old car parts
- Any furniture with excessive damage to where it isn’t saleable or with any water damage
- Carpet pieces that are excessively soiled or damaged
- Office desks
If you are unsure about whether any item is donatable, feel free to contact us at (563) 386-3002. One of our friendly employees will gladly answer any questions you may have.
CALL US TODAY
One of our friendly employees will gladly answer any questions you may have.